Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 3.....will THE DAY ever get here.....

As the day is drawing to an end....I have so much excitement stirring inside of me. Tomorrow is the DAY we work so hard to get to. My close friends know that the PI, Cambodia and Japan were the countries that Tyvon and I wanted to adopt from since the beginning of the tug. When we started our adoption of EJ 3 years ago, we thought it was a very distant reality. A little after we were in the process, another military family we knew will began there process to but to the PI. This is when we first learned of the SHF (special home finding) list. Just a little over a year ago we began this process to become that forever family for JE.  


Today one of our Filipino friends took us out to help us pass the time. It was great seeing her as it's been a year since we've spent time with her. She took us to the Tagaytay Scenic Sightseeing in Cavite. I can now say I've stood a volcano. We were able to also she the views at this awesome restaurant named Bag of Beans. Followed by a trip to Mall of Asia which was extremely crowded!!


We got back to our hotel and organized the gifts and donations for JE's orphanage and some special people.

For dinner Ty talked me into us walking to Kenny Rogers to grab something to eat!!

Excited to get to our entrustment day tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment