Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DAY 1.......Operation BRING HIM HOME...Forever a Family

Is this REALLY happening...

Back story, when I woke up Wednesday morning to no news, we just settled in our hearts..or at least in my head, that we wouldn't leave this week. Then as I am going on with my morning routine a ding comes to my phone but I don't check until an hour later....Notice of Travel for Petway....and the waterworks began...I couldn't dial Tyvon's phone number fast enough.

It actually is happening! Travel went well except our luggage didn't get on the international flight with us so it should be arriving to us shortly.

Every feeling and emotion a person can feel, I think I felt each one in the last 48 hour world wind. I'm typing this early morning on Day 2 because I can't sleep due to excitement and the fact that my body is still on US time!

Well today we are off to buy clothes to wear until luggage come, items for the orphanage and things to take back to the US for souvenirs. Hoping to see some of our friends who live here in Manila this weekend too!

Two wakes ups and we will be heading to our precious son and he will be in our arms forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment