Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Nothing New Update

Here's our update....we are in the waiting process! We are waiting for all our court and supporting documents so that we can file our I600 which is the next step in our adoption (so last time I check...we are now 3 centimeters dilated...lol yes we went back an inch)! There hasn't been a setback in our process it’s just that we can't move forward without the documents. Hmmmm....learning how to be at peace while we wait :)! The I600 is a very significant step as it will give EJ immediate relative and US citizen status! Once our I600 comes back approved, we move to the next step.

So how are we doing....pretty well but next week maybe another story! We really miss our son and always hope for the opportunity to hear from him with a phone call! Today for me, I can really feel a huge chunk of my heart missing. I try not to think about the distance or him not being here with us to help deal with the hurLast night we prepared a care package for EJ that included a Hallmark's "Until we Hug Again" bear which allows you to record your voice. Every time he hugs the bear or gives it a squeeze, he will be able to listen to the message we all recorded for him. We also sent him some pictures of the 3 of us while Tyvon and I were in Ghana and an outfit picked out by “Daddy!” Tyvon has already told me that HE will be picking out the majority of EJ’s clothes; fine by me (buying clothes for 3 girls is enough for me..lol)!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers along with the many other families travelling this journey of adoption with us.


Kuddos to Hallmark.... this is such a great idea! Nice outfit for him to play futbol (soccer) in!!


Little notes from all of us to our sweet son/brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment