Wednesday, April 17, 2013

On my Heart

Today we celebrate my birthday....my wonderful husband has asked me time and time again what I want. My deepest desires are 2 things...to have my boy home with us and walk out the calling of serving on short term mission assignments. Last year I was able to celebrate my birthday serving on the mission field with the ARMS team in the PI.

Even though I'm not getting neither of these today, I know that they are happening this year. I'm bursting with so much emotions and at some moments I want to cry, others dance with joy and then at times lay out straight before the Lord. The update about our adoption process is that we are still waiting to file the I-600; please continue to pray we get those documents in soon. The other desire will be coming out officially in the next week or so but I have been given one of the greatest opportunity with a wonderful organization and I'm very humbled!

So I just wanted to share these lyrics with you and youtube video because its been in my head from the moment I woke so I know God is saying something to me.

Send Me I'll Go by William McDowell
Send me I'll go,
I'll go to the nations,
So the whole world will know,
Your love and compassion,
The harvest is ready,
Your people are hungry,
To know you,
Give me a heart to hear the cry,
Help me to see things through your eyes,
That we can bring healing to the broken,
When we speak the words that you have spoken,

How will they hear unless we speak,
You are the only one we need,
How will they know until we go,

Here's the video...I hope it ministers to you....


No comments:

Post a Comment