Thursday, March 7, 2013

Travel Update

We are back...the trip was wonderful! I'm an emotional wreck right now as reality has captured me when I woke up this more. Thank God for my wonderful husband who is my rock. I know many of you would like to hear about our trip but right now I can't go into details because I just get really sad. I promise after I have had some time and have process things, I will give an update.

Here's something short...We met our son and he is so much like us in many ways, its unbelievable. Not only did we meet our son, we went to AFRICA...they place where our forefathers came from. We were greeted with love by many and especially this one family....Auntie Comfort, a wonderful lady in Africa doing the work of the Lord rush over to me and my hubby and just held me and wouldn't let me go......Hope this short bit explains why I just need time to process...




1 comment:

  1. It is all so hard to process - a very emotional journey! What a beautiful picture of you and I'm assuming Auntie Comfort. These are some precious women caring for our children. I can't wait to hear all about your journey! You are ONE STEP CLOSER!!!! Praise God for that!

    ReplyDelete