Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Day Closer

Each day that passes brings us closer to uniting with EJ. We received notification that our I600 was forwarded to our individual officer! God has worked many miracles in our adoption thus far. We recognize it each time and give all the GLORY to HIM!! We are asking for 3 more miracles so we can bring our son home some time during this summer before the next school year starts. Yes I know that GOD would truly have to MOVE to make this happen. Why do I think that this can happen for me and so many others I'm praying for right now? Because our GOD is Almighty, Ever Present, ALL POWER and the one who makes the impossible, POSSIBLE!! There is much more that I can say about our ABBA!! I know that He loves me and He loves the orphans and fatherless so therefore I can go BOLDLY to His throne and ask for these things confidently knowing He will give it to his daughter (and sons/daughters that I'm praying for)!!

What are the 3 miracles?
  • Smooth and quick I600 approval
  • Quick and correct passport processing
  • 1st time Visa interview approval

So while we wait, we will wait in His PRESENCE. Because in His presence is the fullness of joy and where miracles are birthed!!!


Here are some new pics that we received from EJ's orphanage director:

Doing a presentation for school.
 

 
Fresh hair cut and his very hot blazer with his uniform shorts...lol!!
 


Could it be that they will "dress" alike often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment