Thursday, January 17, 2013

News FLASH.......

It's official, we have a referral. We are completely paper pregnant!! We are expecting...it's a boy!!! Wish we could tell you more but can't until after our court date (don't know when that will be; could be months), and he is officially our son. What we can tell you is that it's a 4 year old boy who we felt drawn to from the moment we saw him!! We will be traveling in about a month or 2. Please keep us in your prayers...Still believing God for all financial needs to be taking care of!!

1 comment:

  1. My heart is smiling for you guys! I am so happy, I have a smile from ear to ear. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. We HAVE to get on the phone ASAP! Updates are much needed. Much love to you all and congrats, congrats, congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete